I can listen to the “I Think She Knows” interlude on repeat without a single fuck to give. That portion of “Lovestoned” is probably the single greatest piece of music by Justin Timberlake. It’s his opus and gives me life every time I hear it.
Same here. When it gets to the humming… I can’t. I just love it. It’s transcendental.
Yes. I just get so happy while listening to it.
- reroutedreams likes this
- suitablemadness reblogged this from nerd4music
- fightthemane reblogged this from nerd4music
- iadoreitall reblogged this from nerd4music and added:
- nerd4music reblogged this from ashanti-notthesinger and added:
- ashanti-notthesinger reblogged this from vintagegardenia
- thiscantbecorrect said: Should have been a stand-alone. I say that every time I hear it. I’m so mad at him for that shit hahaha.
- vintagegardenia reblogged this from nerd4music and added:
- noirwallflower said: thissss…. I get the urge to hear it from time to time and then I just keep it on repeat. I really like John Mayer’s little cover of it too
- glossylalia likes this
- beardstreet likes this